Looking for a party wall surveyor?

We are a trusted & experienced chartered surveyors firm based in Surrey and we’re experts in party wall matters. Contact us for a free consultation.

Your Local Chartered Surveyors & Party Wall Experts

James Lewis Chartered Surveyors was formed in 2009 by James Lewis BSc. (Hons) MRICS FFPWS. 

As a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), James Lewis Chartered Surveyors is an impartial, independent, insured and regulated practice adhering to strict codes of conduct and professional values. Learn more

Party Wall Advice

We pride ourselves in having the necessary experience in being able to competently deal with all types of party wall issues and have very efficient systems in place, which enable us to offer competitive fees, whilst at the same time maintaining the highest level of professionalism. For more information for owners please follow the links below.

Building Owners
A Building Owner is an owner of land who is desirous of exercising rights under the Act. Do you need to serve a notice under The Party Wall Act? If you are planning building works then a Notice may be necessary.
Adjoining Owners

An Adjoining Owner is an occupier or owner of land, buildings, storeys or rooms adjoining those of the building owner and for the purposes only of section 6 within the distances specified in that section.

Party Wall Enquiry

We take your online privacy seriously and will not share your personal details. For more information on how we will manage your personal data please read our Privacy Policy.